Our privacy statement applies to our entire web site.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how Teton Fly Reels, Inc. collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our site.
- We use web site traffic monitoring software to determine what documents visitors view or download, how long they stay and what kind of web browser they are using to determine which parts of our web site visitors are finding most useful and to determine what features their web browsers support. This information is combined with other marketing information to determine how we can improve your future visits.
- Visitors that request a free catalog send us their name, address and e-mail address. This information is used exclusively to satisfy their request. The information that is submitted is not given, traded or sold to third parties. It is held in strict confidence.
- If a visitor posts an article on our discussion group, their e-mail address is captured in order for other discussion group participants to have the option of sending a reply directly to them by e-mail, in addition to posting their response on the discussion group message board.
- Any e-mail messages we receive from you are held in strict confidence. We do not give, trade or sell any information contained in e-mail messages received from our web site.
- If you "opt in" to a mailing list you can always "opt out" by using the "opt out" link contained in every mailing list e-mail message.
It is our goal to give you a clear reply to any of your questions within 3 business days.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Teton Fly Reels, Inc. 191 Mountain Ranch Rd, San Andreas, CAlifornia, USA 95249
- Phone: 209-754-9427
- Fax: 209-754-9428.
- All information submitted to us on-line is received by trusted parties, such as are also trusted with payroll information, personnel information, financial authority and corporate financial reporting. Only trusted employees and agents of Teton Fly Reels, Inc. will have access to the information collected on-line. The information collected is stored in password protected user accounts and under lock-and-key. Employees use of on-line collected information is carefully monitored. Any person that leaves the employee of Teton Fly Reels, Inc. is required to turn over all on-line collected information in their possession or destroy it by shredding or erasing it from their storage media before they leave the company.